Here is the list of open houses scheduled for this weekend. Here are a few tips and etiquette to keep in mind if you are going to go out “Open House-ing”.
- Do a little home work before heading out. Make a plan where you want to go and what you want to see on-line first.
- Be polite and respectful to the host and home. People are letting you in their private space, respect that. The host (Realtor or Owner) will most likely want to get your contact information, give it to them, If you already have an agent just let them know.
- If you find a home you like, have YOUR Realtor schedule a follow up showing. This will avoid confusion on who is representing you.
- DON’T make yourself at home… think of it as visiting a museum. Look but don’t touch. Keep your kids with you.
- Hold your criticism. Not every home is for you and thats fine, just wait till you are back in your car to share.
Happy house hunting…
You can also browse out Open Houses Map.